Speaking at DevWeek 2014
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 16 AUGUST 2013
DevWeek is the UK’s leading conference for software developers and database professionals, and we welcome submissions from expert speakers on any topic that might be of interest to our audience.
If you’re new to DevWeek and you’d like to get a feel for the kind of topics covered, please view the schedule for our most current event.
The structure for the week is:
- Monday: Pre-conference workshops
- Tuesday: Conference Day 1
- Wednesday: Conference Day 2
- Thursday: Conference Day 3
- Friday: Post-conference workshops
If you’d like to propose sessions and/or workshops for our 17th annual event, which takes place in central London in March 2014, there are four different things that you can make proposals for:
- 80-minute keynote session
- 90-minute technical breakout sessions
- All day pre-conference workshops (9.30am to 5.30pm)
- All day post-conference workshops (9.30am to 5.30pm)
What we need from you, by 16th August 2013, are the following:
- A brief, up-to-date biography (150 words max)
- A hi-res photo of you (JPEG or TIF)
- A title for each proposed session or workshop
- An abstract for each session (150 words max) or workshop (250 words max)
- An indication of the assumed experience level and/or specific prerequisites for attendees
- If you’re proposing more than one session, please list them in the optimum running order
If you’re submitting proposals for more than one breakout session, please download this Word template for your submissions.
PLEASE SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO:
If you have any questions, or need any further information about speaking at DevWeek, please send an email to the same address.